Forgot Windows 7 or Windows 8 password on your laptop or desktop? NT password reset disk is effective to reset forgotten password for Windows 7/8. You may wonder what NT password reset disk is and what the relation between Windows 7/8 and NT.
Now in this article, you can find answer to your confusions and learn how NT password reset disk to reset Windows 7/8 password.
What Is NT Password Reset Disk?
As we all know, Windows NT, launched by Microsoft in 1993, is network operating system for workstation, network server and large computer.
And NT password reset disk is a kind of bootable password reset disk especially created with the function to reset forgotten or lost password for all Windows NT serial systems.
Why NT Password Reset Disk Can Reset Windows 7/8 Password? (What’s the Relation between NT and Windows 7/8?)
By 2013, Microsoft has launched 14 Windows NT operating system altogether. Among which NT6.X contains a serial of network server operating systems including Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012. In this way, NT password reset disk undoubtedly can be applied to reset Windows 7/8 password and even other serial Windows OS password.
How NT Password Reset Disk Resets Windows 7/8 Password?
As for how NT password reset disk reset Windows 7/8 password, we have to create such a versatile NT password reset disk with a powerful enough related Windows password recovery tool first.
Asunsoft Windows Password Geeker happens to be such a versatile Windows password recovery program that allows you to create a bootable Windows password reset disk to reset password for All Windows systems.
Create a NT Password Reset Disk
1. Download and install Windows Password Geeker Advanced on another accessible computer with Internet.
2. Run the password recovery software, choose USB device or CD/DVD option first and then insert USB or CD/DVD correspondingly to burn the program into it.
3.About 30 seconds, it will prompt you that Burning Successfully. You have created a NT password reset disk and eject your USB flash drive or CD/DVD disk.
NT Password Reset Disk Created to Reset Windows 7/8 Password
1. Insert the created NT password reset disk into locked Windows 7/8 computer.
2. Start or restart the computer. Set it boot from the NT password reset disk by changing its first boot order.You can refer to the guide set computer boot from USB or CD/DVD
3. When the Windows Password Geeker Advanced run automatically, follow the prompts to select the target user account under Windows 7 or Windows 8 system.
4. Click Reset Password button. When a prompt message appears, click Yes button to reset its password to blank.
Immediately, your Windows 7 password or Windows 8 password has been reset as Blank shown in the list.
5. Eject your USB flash drive or CD/DVD disk and click Reboot button to restart your computer.