Being asked for product key on the half way through reinstalling your Windows 8 or Windows 8.1? Suddenly be enlightened that you cannot find it or just didn’t put it away. If you have no product key, you may have problems using some functions of Windows 8/8.1 Operating System. What to do?
Gratifying news is that your Windows 8/8.1 product key is stored in system registry and you can extract it out from registry with the aid of certain professional product key finder program. Now in this article recommend two for you to extract Windows 8/8.1 product key from registry.
Extract Windows 8/8.1 Product Key from Registry with Belarc Advisor.
Belarc Advisor is the free system information tool. It can present a detailed profile of your installed software and hardware including software license information. That is, it can help find your product keys or serial number for installed programs.
1. Free download Belarc Advisor and then follow the given instructions to install.
2. Run the installed program and it will prompt you that it will take a few moments to create a profile of your computer just like the following screenshot shows.
3. After it is 100% finished, it will show as comprehensive information of your computer as possible in a web page partly like the following screenshot. Click Software Licenses link on the left and then it will lead you to find your Windows 8/8.1 information including its product key.
4. Copy and save the displayed Windows 8/8.1 product key exactly to a safe place in the event of you need it again in future.
If this free and easy-to-use program doesn’t work for you somehow, you can take the following one professional product key finder software into consideration which is 100% effective no matter what Windows system you run.
Extract Windows 8/8.1 Product Key from Registry with Asunsoft Product Key Geeker
Asunsoft Product Key Geeker is dedicated and professional to finding product keys for various frequently-used programs including Windows system, Microsoft Office programs, Internet Explorer, Visual Studio, SQL Server, Exchange Server, VMware, Adobe, etc. It is multifunctional and as easy to operate just as the followings:
1. Search Asunsoft Product Key Geeker at Google. Download and then install it on your computer.
2. Run the downloaded program and click Start Recovery button on its main interface.
3. Soon it will find out and list information about your installed programs including product key and product ID.
The above two introduced programs are both easy to use and effective to help you extract your Windows 8/8.1 product key from Registry. Nice try!